We designed this product because we wanted to make knowledge more accessible at anywhere and anytime. KUPLA is meant to make life easier and more complete with all the information you can get around you. Its simple design interface makes learning easier and more efficient as well.
- Real time translation. The ability to translate any language in any situation.
- Site Navigation / GPS: Maps and directions projected as you get to your desired location quickly and efficiently.
- Education e.g. learning history of the buildings in more efficient way by visualization and interesting storytelling.
- Object information e.g. description, ingredients/materials, price, place to get it
- Human e.g. type of outfit, physical attributes, etc.
- Entertainment e.g. watching films/ TV, information of the actors, setting location, etc.
- Bookmarking. Possibility to continue expanding the knowledge at a later time.
|photo by Rosa Pons|
Feedback from other teachers
The video was very good and clear, resulting into a very strong point of the presentation to understand how to interact with the virtual world.
The presentation had another strong point: it was sympathetic.
The examples could have been thought more far away, to challenge a more fictional experience, it was more of an interface, to focus in one situation would have been better.
It's a big group of eight members: it was difficult for them to organize the roles because of the similar skills they have. When they finally settled down the roles they were much more efficient and comfortable. They lacked of a coordinator, but the suggestions of teachers were helpful to reshape the group dynamics.